[Linux: Build 532] Cannot read stream info from video_ts subfold

Post any feedback, problems and bugs from the Pre-Alpha releases here.

Moderator: Spudsdude

Re: [Linux: Build 532] Cannot read stream info from video_ts sub

Postby Dilligaf » Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:14 am

I scanned the database and it completed and left a message "finished reading db and xml created..........." I'm not sure what else its supposed to do. Some actor photos show up when I sort movies by actor, when clicking on actor a movie starts playing. I'm unable to see a list of movies that the actor is in, I'm running 27017, I don't think this option has been fully implenented from what I can see, I've never tried before. I'm unable to see actor bio and stuff like that.The .actors folders are under the video_ts folders, mine were put there by XBMC when the database was backed up to individual files, It sucks but thats the way XBMC wants it.

Mike
Dilligaf
Official Tester
Official Tester

Postby Spudsdude » Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:32 am

Dilligaf wrote:I scanned the database and it completed and left a message "finished reading db and xml created..........." I'm not sure what else its supposed to do. Some actor photos show up when I sort movies by actor, when clicking on actor a movie starts playing. I'm unable to see a list of movies that the actor is in, I'm running 27017, I don't think this option has been fully implenented from what I can see, I've never tried before. I'm unable to see actor bio and stuff like that.The .actors folders are under the video_ts folders, mine were put there by XBMC when the database was backed up to individual files, It sucks but thats the way XBMC wants it.

Mike

i missed a step, please post xbmcdbconfig.xml via pastebin (it's created when that button is pressed and saved in the UMM root folder)

thanks for the info on the actors, figured it was that way
Spudsdude
Team umX Developer
Team umX Developer

Postby Dilligaf » Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:05 pm

Dilligaf
Official Tester
Official Tester

Postby Spudsdude » Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:08 pm

thanks! i've updated the bug report for xbmc with the info, now i'm sure it's not just me
Spudsdude
Team umX Developer
Team umX Developer

Previous

Return to Pre-Alpha