I tried the Linux version with mono-complete. At first sight i have two things i noticed.
1. On my laptop where the resolution is only some 1200x720 i have some buttons in the ConfigEditor application not visible and usable. On my higher resolution desktop pc there is no such problem. i ran the util with
$ mono ummConfigEditor.exe
2. There are problem displaying the utf8 encoded Central European characters (Hungarian in my case). Maybe i have to configure mono for this ?
real gui issue:
The Gui is not running on Mono. I have mono-complete installed and it's the minimum required version.
- Code: Select all
Bounds: 600 x 395
SendMessage (69206035, 0x101f, 0x0, 0x0)
SendMessage (69206035, 0x1003, 0x3, 0x0)
SendMessage (69206035, 0x1036, 0x2000002, 0x2400002)
at (wrapper managed-to-native) BrightIdeasSoftware.NativeMethods:ShowWindow (intptr,int)
at BrightIdeasSoftware.NativeMethods.ShowWithoutActivate (IWin32Window win) [0x00000]
at BrightIdeasSoftware.GlassPanelForm..ctor () [0x00000]
at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) BrightIdeasSoftware.GlassPanelForm:.ctor ()
at BrightIdeasSoftware.ObjectListView.ShowOverlays () [0x00000]
at BrightIdeasSoftware.ObjectListView.HandlePaint (System.Windows.Forms.Message& m) [0x00000]
at BrightIdeasSoftware.ObjectListView.WndProc (System.Windows.Forms.Message& m) [0x00000]
at System.Windows.Forms.Control+ControlWindowTarget.OnMessage (System.Windows.Forms.Message& m) [0x00000]
at System.Windows.Forms.Control+ControlNativeWindow.WndProc (System.Windows.Forms.Message& m) [0x00000]
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.WndProc (IntPtr hWnd, Msg msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam) [0x00000]
Unhandled Exception: System.DllNotFoundException: uxtheme.dll
at (wrapper managed-to-native) BrightIdeasSoftware.NativeMethods:SetWindowTheme (intptr,string,string)
at BrightIdeasSoftware.ObjectListView.set_UseExplorerTheme (Boolean value) [0x00000]
at Umm.Gui.Media.ListViewMovie.styleList () [0x00000]
at Umm.Gui.Media.ListViewMovie..ctor () [0x00000]
at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) Umm.Gui.Media.ListViewMovie:.ctor ()
at Umm.Gui.Main.InitializeComponent () [0x00000]
at Umm.Gui.Main..ctor () [0x00000]
at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) Umm.Gui.Main:.ctor ()
at Umm.Gui.Program.Main () [0x00000]
Ok i hae been playing with the test version. Feels good
- i changed settings to fit my needs. They seem to be saved but not used by the client. Changed scraper, removed saved files but not applied when processing.
- if i choose "no nfo" or another i cant go back without reloading the database.
- May be a consequence of above problem but i cant get it to load my nfos.
- What does "ExcludeFileLevelMovies" means?
- For images does it load existing first or does it scrap everytime?
- Would be nice for the client to autoload database during start
- will we have a way of processing newly downloaded files and move them to "database" dir?
- From what i have seen, all umm data is in its own cache. Anyway to share it with xbmc? That way it would be faster, we wouldnt have doubles(i am thinking of actors thumbs).
Great job anyway