[build3 343] More than 1 TV Show: wrong

Post any feedback, problems and bugs from the Pre-Alpha releases here.

Moderator: Spudsdude

[build3 343] More than 1 TV Show: wrong

Postby sphere » Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:22 am

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is a real Bug, but when Im scraping for the TV Show "Star Trek The next Generation" there comes the PopUp "More than 1 TV Show found,...".
The wrong thing about that is that there is only one match found ;)

It is simply repeatable and I think you don't need any log, if I'm wrong you can get every log you want...

If this is irrelevant, you can delete this thread ;)

Regards,
sphere
sphere
Official Tester
Official Tester

Re: [build3 343] More than 1 TV Show: wrong

Postby Montellese » Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:31 am

Thanks for pointing this out.
I don't know how it is implemented right now but when it's finished it should automatically scrape the data of the tv show if there is only a single hit without asking the user to choose one of the results (as there isn't really anything to choose from).

PS: We don't delete threads even if it is not a bug because it often happens that someone else wants to report the same thing and then he can find this thread and get more info about the issue.
Montellese
Team umX Developer
Team umX Developer

Re: [build3 343] More than 1 TV Show: wrong

Postby Spudsdude » Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:06 pm

In this case it's more of a bug in how the option is being displayed (text on the form). Please add a trac ticket and we will get that changed.

With the current scraper settings, it's going to show the dialog for anything > 0 results, unless you have entered a tvdbid into the tvshow (bottom of test form, entere tvdbid, save, then scrape).
Spudsdude
Team umX Developer
Team umX Developer

Return to Pre-Alpha